Safehands Your Simplest Funeral Plan
Safehands Funeral plans – Your Simplest Funeral Plan - This is the most affordable plan that includes an allowance towards disbursements/3rd party fees.
New for 2017, covering all the 'simplest' aspects of a cremation funeral, this plan is designed to help those whose budget is limited, secure a quality farewell that minimises any possible further expenses for those left behind.
The plan includes an £800 allowance to contribute towards disbursements/3rd party fees*. These are the cremation fee, the doctor's fee, and minister's/celebrant's fee for the service at the crematorium. It also guarantees that no matter how long you live, there will never be anything further for your loved ones to pay towards the funeral director's fees and services listed below:
What’s covered in Your Simplest Funeral Plan?
- Cremation Only
- Funeral Director’s fees and services
- Care and preparation of the deceased
- A simple, veneered finished coffin with nameplate
- A funeral hearse and bearers
- 24 hour transfer of the deceased to funeral home/chapel of rest (within a 20 mile radius**)
- Organising the funeral service at the crematorium
- Family support and guidance provided by the funeral director
Third Party Charges (£800 allowance)
- Doctor’s Medical Fees
- Cremation fees
- Minister’s/celebrant's fees
What are the limitations of this plan option?
- Cremation can only take place Mon-Fri, before 10am
- Cremation only (this option cannot be adapted for burial)
- No viewing of the deceased at the funeral director's Chapel of Rest
- No Limousine(s)
- Funeral procession travels from the Chapel of Rest directly to the crematorium (not via relatives' homes)
- Cremation takes place at any crematorium of the funeral director's choosing, within a 30 mile radius of the Chapel of Rest
- Funeral director is selected at the complete discretion of Safe Hands Funeral Plans
This plan is only £2,895 (and includes an £800 allowance towards the disbursements/3rd party charges*)
Need to pay monthly?
*If, at the time of your funeral, the £800 disbursements allowance (+RPI uplift) is insufficient to cover the actual cost of the cremation fee, doctor's fee, and minister's/celebrant's fee for the service at the crematorium, then your representatives will be required to pay the shortfall before the funeral takes place.
**Additional mileage, if applicable, will be charged at the funeral director's prevailing rate at the time of death.
Please see our full terms and conditions for more details (these can be requested at any time, just ask).
If you require assistance or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our specialists
on our Freephone number: 0800 024 6959
You are under no obligation, we’re simply here to help.