SafeHands The Topaz Funeral Plan
Safehands Funeral Plans - The Topaz plan is a basic plan that provides your loved ones with the comfort of knowing that when you pass away, all the funeral director's fees and services listed below will be covered: Please Note - This plan does not include an allowance for 3rd party charges.
What's included in the Safehands Topaz Funeral Plan?
- Cremation or Burial
- Funeral Director's fees and services
- Care and preparation of the deceased
- A simple, veneered finished coffin with nameplate
- A funeral hearse plus bearers
- 24 hour transfer of the deceased to funeral home/chapel of rest (within a 20 mile radius*)
- Organising the service at the crematorium/cemetery
- Family support and guidance provided by the funeral director
- Funeral procession from home/funeral home to crematorium or cemetery
- Mutual agreement on date and time of funeral between family and funeral director
- Visit to chapel of rest during office hours only
What are the limitations of this plan option?
- Excludes any allowance for disbursements/3rd party fees. These are elements that contribute to the overall cost of a funeral, but which are outside of the funeral director's control. They include the cremation or 'interment' (burial) fees, doctor's medical fees, and minister's fees. With the Topaz option, the disbursements/3rd party fees would need to be paid directly to the funeral director at the time of the funeral.
This plan is only £2,275 (excludes any disbursements/3rd party allowance)
Need to pay monthly?
*Additional mileage, if applicable, will be charged at the funeral director's prevailing rate at the time of death.
**All plans excluding the 'Your Simplest' and the Direct Cremation options, gives you the option to nominate a funeral director that you would prefer to undertake your funeral. Then, at the time of your funeral, we will offer the benefit of your funeral to your nominated preferred firm. However, if your nominated preferred funeral director is, for any reason, unavailable or unwilling to undertake the service, then it will instead be conducted by an alternative local funeral director at Safe Hands Funeral Plans' discretion. NOTE: Customers are not permitted to nominate funeral directors that are owned by Dignity Plc at the current time.
Please see our full terms and conditions for more details (these can be requested at any time, just ask).
We understand that not everyone wants an extravagant, all-inclusive funeral. To many, when life's course is run, there seems little sense in spending heavily on what will be their final journey. Due to this, we are unique in that we offer a very simple plan that includes all the essential aspects of a direct cremation, but without any additional elements.
The Topaz plan is a basic plan that provides your loved ones with the comfort of knowing that when you pass away, all the funeral director's fees and services will be covered: Please Note - That this plan does not include an allowance to contribute towards disbursements/3rd party fees*.
New For 2017- The most affordable plan that includes an allowance towards 3rd party fees. Covering all the 'simplest' aspects of a cremation funeral, it is designed to help those whose budget is limited, secure a quality farewell that minimises any possible further expenses for those left behind. The plan includes an allowance towards 3rd party fees*.
The Pearl Funeral Plan is ideal for those who want a relatively simple burial or cremation funeral, but one that gives loved ones the reassurance of a traditional, dignified ceremony, with no compromise on the expected levels of care and attention to detail. This plan also includes a £1'200 allowance to contribute towards disbursements/3rd party fees*.
Safehands Funeral Plans - Sapphire funeral plan is the most popular in our range. It features all the same elements as the Pearl, but also provides a limousine to transport your loved ones to the ceremony. This plan also includes a £1'200 allowance to contribute towards the disbursements/3rd party fees*.
The Ruby plan provides our most comprehensive package. With its additional provision of an oak-effect, veneered, coffin and two following limousines, it is particularly suited to those with large families, or who favour the idea of a more lavish farewell. This plan includes a £1'200 allowance towards 3rd party fees*.
If you require assistance or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our specialists
on our Freephone number: 0800 024 6959
You are under no obligation, we’re simply here to help.