Safehands The Ruby Funeral Plan
Safehands Funeral Plans - Ruby funeral plan provides our most comprehensive package. With its additional provision of an oak-effect, veneered, coffin and two following limousines, it is particularly suited to those with large families, or who favour the idea of a more lavish farewell.
This plan includes a £1'200 allowance to contribute towards disbursements/3rd party fees*. These are the cremation fee (or interment fee, if burial), the doctor's fee, and minister's/celebrant's fee for the service at the crematorium (or at the graveside, if burial). It also guarantees that no matter how long you live, there will never be anything further for your loved ones to pay towards the funeral director's fees and services listed below:
What's included in the Ruby Funeral Plan?
- Cremation or Burial
- Funeral Director's fees and services
- Care and preparation of the deceased
- An oak-effect, veneered, coffin with nameplate
- A funeral hearse and bearers
- Two following limousines
- 24 hour transfer of the deceased to funeral home/chapel of rest (within a 20 mile radius**)
- Organising the service at the crematorium/cemetery
- Family support and guidance provided by the funeral director
- Funeral procession from home/funeral home to crematorium/cemetery
- Mutual agreement on date and time of funeral between family and funeral director
- Visit to chapel of rest during office hours only
Third Party Charges (£1,200 allowance)
- Doctor's medical fees
- Cremation or burial fees
- Minister's/celebrant's fees
What is included in a Ruby plan, that isn't included in the Sapphire?
- Oak-effect veneered coffin with nameplate (as opposed to the Sapphire's simple, veneered, coffin).
- Two following limousines (as opposed to one).
This plan is only £3,900 (includes £1,200 allowance towards disbursements/3rd party charges)*
Need to pay monthly?
*If, at the time of your funeral, the £1,200 disbursements allowance (+RPI uplift) is insufficient to cover the actual cost of the cremation fee, doctor's fee, and minister's/celebrant's fee for the service at the crematorium, then your representatives will be required to pay the shortfall before the funeral takes place.
**Additional mileage, if applicable, will be charged at the funeral director's prevailing rate at the time of death.
***All plans excluding the 'Your Simplest' & Direct Cremation plan options, gives you the option to nominate a funeral director that you would prefer to undertake your funeral. Then, at the time of your funeral, we will offer the benefit of your funeral to your nominated preferred firm. However, if your nominated preferred funeral director is, for any reason, unavailable or unwilling to undertake the service, then it will instead be conducted by an alternative local funeral director at Safe Hands Funeral Plans' discretion. NOTE: Customers are not permitted to nominate funeral directors that are owned by Dignity Plc at the current time.
Please see our full terms and conditions for more details (these can be requested at any time, just ask).
If you require assistance or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our specialists
on our Freephone number: 0800 024 6959
You are under no obligation, we’re simply here to help.