Safehands The Pearl Funeral Plan
Safehands Funeral plans - Pearl Funeral Plan is ideal for those who want a relatively simple funeral, but one that gives loved ones the reassurance of a traditional, dignified ceremony, with no compromise on the expected levels of care and attention to detail.
This plan includes a £1'200 allowance to contribute towards disbursements/3rd party fees*. These are the cremation fee (or interment fee, if burial), the doctor's fee, and minister's/celebrant's fee for the service at the crematorium (or at the graveside, if burial). It also guarantees that no matter how long you live, there will never be anything further for your loved ones to pay towards the funeral director's fees and services listed below:
What's included in the Pearl Funeral Plan?
- Cremation or Burial
- Funeral Director's fees and services
- Care and preparation of the deceased
- A simple, veneered finished coffin with nameplate
- A funeral hearse, plus bearers
- 24 hour transfer of the deceased to funeral home/chapel of rest (within a 20 mile radius**)
- Organising the service with the crematorium/cemetery
- Family support and guidance provided by the funeral director
- Funeral procession from home/funeral home to crematorium/cemetery
- Mutual agreement on date and time of funeral between family and funeral director
- Visit to chapel of rest during office hours only
Third Party Charges (£1,200 allowance)
- Doctor's medical fees
- Cremation or burial fees
- Minister's/celebrant's fees
What is included in the Pearl plan, that isn't included in the 'Your Simplest' plan option?
- £1,200 disbursements/3rd party fees allowance (as opposed to the £800 provided within 'Your Simplest' option)
- Viewing of the deceased at the Chapel of Rest permitted
- On the journey from the Chapel of Rest to the funeral service, the funeral procession can, if required, collect loved ones from home
- Crematorium to be the nearest available, and can be agreed between the funeral director and family/deceased's representatives (as opposed to being any crematorium within a 30 mile radius and determined solely by the funeral director)
- Customer can, if they wish, nominate a preferred funeral director***
This plan is only £3,355 (includes £1,200 allowance towards disbursements/3rd party charges)*
Need to pay monthly?
*If, at the time of your funeral, the £1,200 disbursements allowance (+RPI uplift) is insufficient to cover the actual cost of the cremation fee, doctor's fee, and minister's/celebrant's fee for the service at the crematorium, then your representatives will be required to pay the shortfall before the funeral takes place.
**Additional mileage, if applicable, will be charged at the funeral director's prevailing rate at the time of death.
***All plans excluding the 'Your Simplest' and the Direct Cremation options, gives you the option to nominate a funeral director that you would prefer to undertake your funeral. Then, at the time of your funeral, we will offer the benefit of your funeral to your nominated preferred firm. However, if your nominated preferred funeral director is, for any reason, unavailable or unwilling to undertake the service, then it will instead be conducted by an alternative local funeral director at Safe Hands Funeral Plans' discretion. NOTE: Customers are not permitted to nominate funeral directors that are owned by Dignity Plc at the current time.
Please see our full terms and conditions for more details (these can be requested at any time, just ask).
If you require assistance or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our specialists
on our Freephone number: 0800 024 6959
You are under no obligation, we’re simply here to help.